Ok, so this is part one, purely because I have so far only managed to knit one out of the pair lol! The pattern I used is by Purl Avenue, and the reason it is taking so long, is that this pattern is for knitting in the round.
I do not own a set of circular needles or DPNs, so I had to adjust some of the patterning for straight needles. This, obviously took me a while, as well as a few restarts when it didn't work out quite as I'd hoped.
I do plan on finishing the other handwarmer, but I also ended up with a large amount of Marriner DK Yarn in a mix of colours after an order mix up, so, there's going to be a lot of things over the next while. Eventually I will get to these again, but for now, I'm working on a new scarf in hot pink!